[Resolved] Lost all episodes after 100th

I been having the same issue with a lot of episodes and seasons disappearing.

Hi there. It’s been awhile since I wrote you bc everything with my Trakt.tv account is working but now I’m seeing the same problem with missing episodes/seasons with multiple shows I have on my list.
So basically once TheTVDB.com fixes the problem my Trakt.tv account will update my shows. Is that correct?
Hope all is well

I got the same problem with How I meet your mother, Arrow, Castle and others, seasons and caps…

Based on some quick tests the issue appears to have been resolved by the folks at TheTVDB.com, so you can turn Sync & Update back on in Settings.

See the above post on how to restore watched/collected episodes if you are not connected to Cloud or trakt.

All back to normal. That wasn’t long!

1 Like

I still got the same problem for one day and it not solve to me

1 Like

It’s kinda going back to normal, but it shows me that I didn’t watch previous episodes in several series

1 Like

The seasons are back, but they lost the tracking of “watched” or not, as well as any ratings given. Can that be fixed?

2 Likes

Problem continues unresolved

1 Like

Check my above post on how to restore watched/collected episodes from a backup.

As you talk about ratings I assume you are connected to Trakt? Then watched state and ratings should re-appear with the next sync, assuming they were not lost at Trakt (not sure how they were impacted by the temporarily missing episodes at TheTVDB.com).

As always you can try to disconnect and connect to Trakt (or Cloud) to trigger a data merge.

I still have problems.
Missing a lot of series seasons.
I have tried all of the tips in here.
Any news about when this will be resolved?

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with tvdb. I don’t think it’s syncing for anyone.

3 Likes

I tried updating and the missing episodes are still missing. Also went as far as removing a series then trying to re-add it, but got an error that the show doesn’t yet exist on TV DB. So I think it’s still broken.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either.
Tried deleting and adding shows and sometimes that works.

1 Like

Same as above tvdb is not letting me add any new shows etc, it’s not recognising them

1 Like

I tried updating and the missing episodes are still missing. Also went as far as removing a series then trying to re-add it, but got an error that the show doesn’t yet exist on TV DB. So I think it’s still broken.(2)
try to fix the issue please

1 Like

The webseries RWBY doesn’t display seasons after season 5 whereas the TVDB page shows 7 seasons so far. Is this related to the TVDB api change?

1 Like