[Resolved] Lost all episodes after 100th

I tried updating and the missing episodes are still missing. Also went as far as removing a series then trying to re-add it, but got an error that the show doesn’t yet exist on TV DB. So I think it’s still broken.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me either.
Tried deleting and adding shows and sometimes that works.

1 Like

Same as above tvdb is not letting me add any new shows etc, it’s not recognising them

1 Like

I tried updating and the missing episodes are still missing. Also went as far as removing a series then trying to re-add it, but got an error that the show doesn’t yet exist on TV DB. So I think it’s still broken.(2)
try to fix the issue please

1 Like

The webseries RWBY doesn’t display seasons after season 5 whereas the TVDB page shows 7 seasons so far. Is this related to the TVDB api change?

1 Like

Just throwing my two pence worth in, not that it’ll help coz its obviously a TVDB api issue but just to keep you updated.

Tried your fixes, none worked, loads of series lost posters as well as full series, seasons & episodes going missing.

Can’t add new series either as pointed out in previous post “non existent on TVDB”, this goes for new & old series, which just points out its a TVDB issue, not SeriesGuide.

Couple of thoughts

Consider changing to trakt instead of splitting between the 2 if possible.
Consider IMDB as an alternative to TVDB (hope not hate IMDB lol)

Hope it gets sorted and if & when it does maybe an update pushing the “fix”, just a thought.

EDIT: Bad news, its actually getting worse for me lol Random old series popping up, things that have been removed also returning BUT as i said its not the apps fault obviously. While its sorted I’ve switched to another TV series tracker, not as good as seriesguide but currently more stable keep checking em both daily and when its fixed I’ll dump the other app.

3 Likes

Fixes didnt apply to me, also.
Problem is not in all series, but in some of them.
Mostly working fine, but some others not so good.
As for example tv show Supernatural.
After the system went down it was showing only till season 05, i had the idea to remove the show and re-add it, but guess what says TV show Supernatural doesnt exist.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updated reactions. Apparently things broke down again over the weekend.

According to their forums API issues are being worked on (including images in wrong language/no images at all getting returned).

4 Likes

Collected all issues and their status in an overview post: [TheTVDB] Issues with missing episodes, images, adding shows

1 Like