SeriesGuide 2024.2 (73) preview

Development of the next version of SeriesGuide has started and it is available for testing.

This post will be updated when there is a new preview release.

73.0.0 (2024-04-05)

73.0.1 (2024-04-12)

• :wrench: Display run time in hours and minutes.
  • :wrench: Calendar: avoid changing scroll position after viewing details or refreshing data.

73.0.2 (2024-04-19)

• :star2: Discover: add new episodes screen with year and language filters, similar to popular shows screen.

• :wrench: Stream and purchase filter: sort providers by name.

• :wrench: History: sort Trakt friends by latest activity first.

• :hammer: Comments: do not display misleading β€œCould not modify data” message when commenting on a show.

2024.2.3 (would have been 73.0.3) (2024-04-26)

• :star2: Ratings: display TMDB rating for shows and episodes. Tap rating to open TMDB or Trakt page.

tmdb-rating

• :memo: Change to year-based versioning scheme.

2024.2.4 (2024-05-03)

• :star2: Movies: add year and original language filter where possible for discover and search screens.

movie-discover-filters

• :wrench: Search: hide keyboard after submitting query.

These releases are only available on the Google Play testing program.

View all release notes on GitHub.

Thank you everyone, for testing, translating, giving feedback, sending in bugs or contributing!

Get from Amazon Appstore

Get from Google Play

Unlock all features and support me

Discord

X (Twitter) | Mastodon

1 Like

Version 73.0.1 was released to the beta program. See the updated list above for changes!

Can you add an option for the run-time format? I still prefer the minute-only time format.

Sorry, probably not.

Version 73.0.2 was released to the beta program. See the updated list above for changes!

Version 2024.2.3 (would have been 73.0.3) released to the beta program. See the updated list above for changes!

1 Like

I like the TMDB rating, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Most relevant rating for me is the IMDB rating … but I can imagine, that this would be more effort to include this. :grin:

Version 2024.2.4 released to the beta program. See the updated list above for changes!