New slider for fast scrolling on main page?

Hello!
Love the app and have been using it for a while. That comes with a little inconvenience though. My list of shows on the main page is getting quite long. If I need to get to a show on my list that is pretty far down, let’s say past the M or N, the scrolling can be relatively long.
I’ve seen in other apps (mainly contact lists) that there often is a larger scrollbar that can be caught and dragged for faster scrolling (sometimes with the alphabet appearing to help precise search).
This type of scrollbar is even present in the latest and to come tabs of seriesguide!
I don’t know if this is something you thought of or might want to implement for the main page of the app but I personally think it would be a great addition, especially for people like me with longer show lists.
Thanks and cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks!

As for scrolling: try using search instead.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer!
I sometimes use the search feature. I still think most of the time scrolling is easier. Probably as fast most of the time. Just wanted to let you know I find the large scrollbar on the “to come” tab a big improvement over any other type of scrollbar or no scrollbar at all.

3 Likes