SeriesGuide 56 with limited re-watch support

Notable changes in this release:

• :star2: Limited support for watching episodes and movies multiple times. Synced with Cloud or Trakt. Only available for supporters.

• :star2: Metacritic search link for shows and movies. Note that only English titles get good results.

• :wrench: Display movies in collection in statistics.

• :wrench: Shorter English episode number formats by default (S01E01 -> S1:E1). The older formats are still available in Settings.

View the full release notes on GitHub.

This release is rolling out now on Google Play and the Amazon App Store for Android 5 (Lollipop) and newer.

Thank you everyone, for testing, translating, giving feedback, sending in bugs or contributing!

Get SeriesGuide from Amazon

Get SeriesGuide from Google Play

Unlock all features and support SeriesGuide

I normally have my show list filtered to only show un-watched. Is there going to be a way (or maybe there already is and I haven’t found it) that shows I am re-watching can show up in the “un-watched” list view. Maybe create a flag for actively re-watching we can set that would be cleared if we get to the final episode again?

Thanks for making (and always improving) a great app. I couldn’t keep track of my show watching with out it and trak.tv.

This is currently not possible. This release was just about getting basic support for re-watching out. I will look into making other parts of the app aware of it in the future.

And thank you!