SeriesGuide 68 supports custom time for shows

Also, SeriesGuide is now available in the Amazon Appstore on Windows 11!

Notable changes in this release:

• :star2: Shows: support setting custom release time and day offset.

edit-release-time-5

• :wrench: Use in-app browser only for websites related to the app.

• :wrench: Design: update to latest Material version.

View the full release notes on GitHub.

This release is rolling out now on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for Android 5 (Lollipop) and newer.

Thank you everyone, for testing, translating, giving feedback, sending in bugs or contributing!

Get SeriesGuide from Amazon Appstore

Get SeriesGuide from Google Play

Unlock all features and support SeriesGuide

Follow SeriesGuide on Twitter

It’s great that the app is now available on the Windows 11 Amazon Appstore. It will be useful to access SeriesGuide from a PC desktop.

However … While I can sign the app into my Trakt account in the Amazon version, I cannot sign into my SeriesGuide account because it’s not recognising that I have a subscription…

So, without getting a backup onto the PC and restoring it, I can’t load up my series collections. Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

Edit: I should add that I’m using Windows Subsystem for Android on the W11 desktop. I don’t think this has access to my Google Play account where my SeriesGuide subscription was purchased. I don’t want to purchase another subscription via the Amazon store.

Same here, I grabbed the X Pass from the Play Store a while ago. Is it possible to sync that through the Windows 11 Amazon App?

1 Like

@GazzaRob @Rohail Sorry, at this point there is no way to transfer or link subscriptions/purchases from Amazon Appstore and Google Play store.

Ah … That’s a pity. It makes this of limited use running under WSA, unfortunately, if it can’t sync with the Play Store version running on my phone and tablet.

Any plans or thoughts about linking the subscriptions? Maybe a username/password on the SeriesGuide Cloud?

Now that’s really awesome, especially with animes, because tmdb keeps fcking up airdates on a regular basis according to their weird anime guidelines (so they won’t change those wrong airdates, no matter how many users are complaining over at tmdb).

Really, that’s probably the most useful option I’ve ever seen in any tracking app.

1 Like