SeriesGuide Desktop (PC) Version

You can follow it on PC via Trakt TV but it does not support other languages ​​than English.

A version of the SeriesGuide in PC would be interesting for that reason.

It involves having one more thing to worry about updating but the Desktop version could only have a stable version just as a simple alternative to the mobile version.

To give support you could have an option of the X Pass.

I would pay again if I had it on PC.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I don’t think there will ever be a web version, but one can dream :slight_smile: Maybe Trakt will finally add other languages.

1 Like

You can use seriesguide in an Android emulator on your PC : https://www.guru99.com/best-android-emulators-mac-windows.html

1 Like

I’m going to take a look at these emulators.

Thanks for the sugestion. :+1:

I wish we could at least add a series in Trakt TV and it would synchronize with Series Guide, but Trakt TV doesn’t seem to have a button other than add to watchlist. Unfortunately only episodes watch log syncs.

2 Likes

I think with the support of the Amazon App Store in Windows 11 via Windows Subsystem for Android, it can easily be used on PCs. But right now, I guess it is not in Amazon App Store. It would be great to be able to download from Amazon App Store to Windows 11.

1 Like

@Alper_Gul SeriesGuide is available on Amazon. However, the Amazon App Store for Windows 11 is a completely separate store which as far as I know currently only has apps from selected partners. But yes, maybe at some point in the future.

Edit: SeriesGuide is now also available on Windows 11 via the Amazon Appstore.

If I ever hear the PC version I would be happy to contribute if there is a premium version as I’ve been using the app for years.

Because how people watch streaming on their PC ends up being useful too.

Unfortunatly no one wants to.compete with track web app wise . Im waiting for that for ages :frowning: