Sort by date added

Would it be at all possible to add an option to sort by date added? I often find myself completely forgetting about shows and movies I’ve recently added because once I add them, they get lost in my huge long list.

7 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I am really missing this feature.
Just as “Boomer” I often add new series and then tend to forget about them or can’t really remember what they were called. And scrolling through a huge list is not the best solution…

Currently I sort of misuse the favorites feature to not forget about series I want to watch in the next months. Another workaround I currently use is additionally adding the series to an IMDb watchlist because there I can sort by “Date Added”… when I’ve then found the series I was searching for I go back to SeriesGuide… :-/

I don’t want this to be a “me2” post… but I guess (or hope) that implementing this should not be too much work. Maybe you already save the “date added” and only need to add a new sort view.

If you don’t intend to implement this, could you please elaborate how you currently tackle this problem yourself? Maybe there already is another solution I was not aware of.

1 Like