Sort Movies Watched tab by date watched

Hi, is it possible to either:

1. Add a sort option for the Movies Watched tab so we can see what was added first/last? Right now it’s alphabetical so it’s difficult to find any order to it.

Or

1. Add a history tab to the Movies section just like TV Shows that contains a list of watched movies in the order they were watched starting with most recent.

Thanks

1 Like

Those features already exist.
Maybe you need to update the app to the last version.

Can you point me in the right direction on where the option should be? I have confirmed I am on the latest version. On the Movies tab, if I click on the Watched column, there is a sort button at the top right but the only options are sort be title or release date. I do not see how to sort it by when it was marked watched.

There isn’t exist that kind of sort but there is a history tab below the navigation bar, just scroll to the left side or the right side, it is on the left side of the watchlist.

So I don’t have a history column. On the Movies tab, I have Discover, Watchlist, Collection, Watched. I’m not sure how to get the history tab. Attached a screenshot to show.

Maybe you need to get the pro version.

I subscribe to the pro version.

@uwe would you know why I am not seeing the history tab for movies?

Don’t know how, but I have history too. Never used seriesguide for movies. I have X pass since 2014.

Are you guys using Trakt or Seriesguide cloud for syncing? I’m wondering if it has something to do with me using Seriesguide cloud instead of Trakt.

I have trakt and seriesguide cloud.

I use both services as well

Signing in with Trakt solved this, thanks @Kris_Vermandere and @Aldo_Moreno for troubleshooting with me, really appreciate it.

2 Likes

You’re welcome bro, I’m glad you found and solved the problem.

Yes, movie history is powered by Trakt. SeriesGuide itself does not remember when you watched a movie.

Thanks @shiv81. You answered my question too.